Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well, DANG, a victim of Collateral Damage AGAIN

Well, dang, I think I am really feeling unappreciated. My name has just been removed  today from the SSO Personnel List (Horn section) for the coming 2012 - 2013 season. Taking a glance at the SSO website musicians'roster a few minutes ago at first I thought its absence was due to several recent auditions and that the winner of my long time Full Time Second Horn position had returned a signed contract, but, perhaps not, as there appear to be other musicians still on the roster who are no longer members of the SSO. They have moved away or resigned or retired recently.

I have enjoyed my summer, my Horn studies and now have re-directed my musicians' blog to focus on a wider range of topics.  I am certainly not retired contrary to anything you may have heard through the grapevine. My orchestral experience is still needed but elsewhere. To those of you who have supported me through out my ordeal, an unfair and unjust termination from the Shreveport Symphony Orchestra, I thank all of you. 


I am still Collateral Damage
Susan W. Rogers

If you have a music oriented topic you would like to promote on this blog, please, write me with all the information you would like to have posted at the following email address.

srogershorn2@yahoo.com

Some of you have my BellSouth address which is fine.

No comments: