Sunday, December 12, 2010

I-49 Brass concert Sunday Dec 12, 2009 - 3:00 PM Broadmoor Presbyterian

Don't miss the I-49 Brass this Sunday - Dec 12 @ 3:00 PM



The Spirit of Christmas Brassed
a benefit for the Salvation Army

The I-49 Brass return for their 3rd annual holiday performance in Shreveport. Music will be pouring forth from the sanctuary of the Broadmoor Presbyterian Church on Grover St. at 3:00 PM. Members of the group who all live somewhere on I-49 (thus the group's name) are Rick Rowell and Michael Scarlato, Trumpet, Tom Hundemer on Horn, Michael Davidson, Trombone and Mark Thompson, Bass Trombone. I certainly plan to be there after I play FUMC Marshall tomorrow morning. Wouldn't miss it, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU! Get in the spirit!! . . . . . . .  Sorry, snow not included!

Tickets 10.00 (5.00 for students)

Thomas Hundemer, Michael Davidson, Mark Thompson, Michael Scarlato and Rick Rowell


Michael Scarlato and Dr. Rick Rowell

Dr. Michael Davidson

Dr. Mark Thompson

Thomas Hundemer

No comments: